DarkWing Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you look? NO PICS!

3 posters

Go down

How do you look? NO PICS! Empty How do you look? NO PICS!

Post  Jaxhead Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:22 am

So, how do you look?! i think we are all intressed how you look in real life.. but to make it more interesting and... funnieer.. we just gonna SAY how we look, after a while... we just post pics x]
Also post what you do mostly of the day, so don't describe only how you look, but also how you live.

Okey

Im a white (around the) 1.83meter [skinny, weight = 58kilo i think...] BOY :] (still young..) almost 18 years old.
I have my hair painted black XD lol ya, normaly im blond but i didn't like that..
My parent are (google translator said that the word i want to use, what in dutch is "Kakker", and i do not have a clue what it should be in english, but the translator said it was) kakker. That means, they are mostly well dressed, live in a big house, always talk proper dutch... ya dutch is not easy, especialy if your dyslectic xD
Im kinda the opposite, well i dont hate my parents or something Razz but i have some "strange" friends, thats what my parents say x] i still live with them.. oh and btw, my parents pay nothing for me, its not greedy of them, but they want me to learn that i have to work for my money and i understand that... when i was under 14 my parents gave me almost everything... ya kinda spoiled lol.. ive changed!!
hmm i smoke (ya i know its bad..), get pretty fast in contact with people because of that haha Razz "hey do you have a lighter for me please?" if she talks back, you have yourself a new..... talking buddy Rolling Eyes Embarassed
Im not a loner, ive got plenty of friends.. still, most of the time im behind my computer, because most of them are at school or stuff.

This is my computer.. well the computer is under the table but my screens, my xbox, reciever (sound thing under my 2nd screen).. ya was playing assassins creed 2.. this pic is taken pretty while ago.. the ezio "doll" is normally not standing there and my desk is normally not such a mess xD
just click on the link, i forgot to resize is.. its to big to post it in an image on the forum... https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img688/9341/foto0156z.jpg

Instruments: i played flute (7 years or something, started around 7, quit around 14.. played live with that thing, also a solo in a orchestra.. idea of my teacher!!!!) x] then i played keyboard, but that wasn't long.. then i started playing guitar, that wasn't really long either, 3 years, mayby 4.. played also live, in a band, covering numbers.. always playing 2nd guitar, i suck at solo's... then i started drumming, OMG I LOVE DRUMMING cheers I love you ive been playing for 2 almost 3 years now... so as i said in the other post.. i really love music Razz

If i have anything else, or if you have any questions, cause you dont understand.. just comment Razz
Jaxhead
Jaxhead
Army 3-Star Officer
Army 3-Star Officer

Kinah : 26277
Abyss Points : 45

Back to top Go down

How do you look? NO PICS! Empty Re: How do you look? NO PICS!

Post  onZe a.k.a Vel Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:26 am

Jaxhead wrote:So, how do you look?! i think we are all intressed how you look in real life.. but to make it more interesting and... funnieer.. we just gonna SAY how we look, after a while... we just post pics x]
Also post what you do mostly of the day, so don't describe only how you look, but also how you live.

Okey

Im a white (around the) 1.83meter [skinny, weight = 58kilo i think...] BOY :] (still young..) almost 18 years old.
I have my hair painted black XD lol ya, normaly im blond but i didn't like that..
My parent are (google translator said that the word i want to use, what in dutch is "Kakker", and i do not have a clue what it should be in english, but the translator said it was) kakker. That means, they are mostly well dressed, live in a big house, always talk proper dutch... ya dutch is not easy, especialy if your dyslectic xD
Im kinda the opposite, well i dont hate my parents or something Razz but i have some "strange" friends, thats what my parents say x] i still live with them.. oh and btw, my parents pay nothing for me, its not greedy of them, but they want me to learn that i have to work for my money and i understand that... when i was under 14 my parents gave me almost everything... ya kinda spoiled lol.. ive changed!!
hmm i smoke (ya i know its bad..), get pretty fast in contact with people because of that haha Razz "hey do you have a lighter for me please?" if she talks back, you have yourself a new..... talking buddy Rolling Eyes Embarassed
Im not a loner, ive got plenty of friends.. still, most of the time im behind my computer, because most of them are at school or stuff.

This is my computer.. well the computer is under the table but my screens, my xbox, reciever (sound thing under my 2nd screen).. ya was playing assassins creed 2.. this pic is taken pretty while ago.. the ezio "doll" is normally not standing there and my desk is normally not such a mess xD
just click on the link, i forgot to resize is.. its to big to post it in an image on the forum... https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img688/9341/foto0156z.jpg

Instruments: i played flute (7 years or something, started around 7, quit around 14.. played live with that thing, also a solo in a orchestra.. idea of my teacher!!!!) x] then i played keyboard, but that wasn't long.. then i started playing guitar, that wasn't really long either, 3 years, mayby 4.. played also live, in a band, covering numbers.. always playing 2nd guitar, i suck at solo's... then i started drumming, OMG I LOVE DRUMMING cheers I love you ive been playing for 2 almost 3 years now... so as i said in the other post.. i really love music Razz

If i have anything else, or if you have any questions, cause you dont understand.. just comment Razz

you are talented oO, your computer rullz, and i think you are very skinny xD cuz my girlfriend has 52 kilos and she looks verry good for 1.70 height

how do i look?
hmm.. pretty hard to describe yourself, i`m 17 years old, i am in a math-it college, i love basketball, aion, wrestling, music and girls.
i don't smoke xD ( but my parents do), oh but i drink, last time i was drunk my girlfriend slaped me in the face bcuz my hands went to her friend's butt xD
ehh i have 1.86, 75 kilos, medium-long brown hair, and i can dunk at 3.15 bcuz i have 70cm vertical leap
i LOVE basketball, i usually play at school, but i also train because i play in a team.
about computer.. i like aion, lineage2, dota, cs, photoshop and messenger.
i`m not plaiyn any instruments.
oo and yes, i will edit this post with a photo xD

onZe a.k.a Vel
Army Governor
Army Governor

Kinah : 126252
Abyss Points : 25

https://darkwinglegion.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaxhead Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:32 am

onZe a.k.a Vel wrote:oo and yes, i will edit this post with a photo xD

no photo!! Razz:P
so your kinda a badboy Razz
mwah, like a few days back my ex contacted me.. she wants to see me again when its getting warmer here... so we can chill in a some kind of lounge... if thats the correct word x]
Jaxhead
Jaxhead
Army 3-Star Officer
Army 3-Star Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  onZe a.k.a Vel Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:33 am

haha that's nice ! brb i go take a shower !

onZe a.k.a Vel
Army Governor
Army Governor

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaxhead Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:36 am

oh my god, i have an idea!!!! post pics of your latest ex ='D then we can see what kind of girls you like :] yaahhahaa x]

How do you look? NO PICS! 876628480_5_cY6d_1
How do you look? NO PICS! 813386291_5_PtZV_1
How do you look? NO PICS! 791417773_5_Q3gC_1

she is gonna kill me if she ever sees this ROFL lol!

IF YOU THINK MY EX IS HOT!?!? PRESS THANKS ON MY POST!!!!!!! ='D
Jaxhead
Jaxhead
Army 3-Star Officer
Army 3-Star Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  onZe a.k.a Vel Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:55 am

too "darky " for me xD still hot

onZe a.k.a Vel
Army Governor
Army Governor

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaxhead Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:59 am

ya she "painted" her hair MANY times... when i met her, she had black hair, then it went kinda redish, then blond, again red... and now its blond again i think..... XD
Jaxhead
Jaxhead
Army 3-Star Officer
Army 3-Star Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaxhead Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:12 pm

onze/vel... POST PICS OF GIRL cheers cheers
Jaxhead
Jaxhead
Army 3-Star Officer
Army 3-Star Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  onZe a.k.a Vel Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:12 pm

can't right now, i'm preparing for school. s0z xD

onZe a.k.a Vel
Army Governor
Army Governor

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaxhead Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:15 pm

onZe a.k.a Vel wrote:can't right now, i'm preparing for school. s0z xD
what you gonna leave me here alone Crying or Very sad withouth a server, nobody on the forum! what are you doing to me!!! Crying or Very sad

lol ok x] goodluck on school then, im gonna get i mic then i think.. going get to the shop, you have any prefs, thinks where you think of, omg thats good!
Jaxhead
Jaxhead
Army 3-Star Officer
Army 3-Star Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  onZe a.k.a Vel Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:16 pm

ok, good luck, c ya in the evening

onZe a.k.a Vel
Army Governor
Army Governor

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaxhead Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:33 pm

Okkeee, i cheated... i put a pic of myself at profile pic atm... ya thats me x]
Jaxhead
Jaxhead
Army 3-Star Officer
Army 3-Star Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Preacherx Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:14 pm

aight...heres a picture of my and my girlfriend in my first year of college:

How do you look? NO PICS! 27102005002-1

and check out my new avatar Smile)) =====>>>>>
Preacherx
Preacherx
Army 1-Star Officer
Army 1-Star Officer

Kinah : 26240
Abyss Points : 50

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaxhead Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:30 pm

entarodomencio IS CHEATING!!! HE DIDN'T READ THE TITLE NAME OMG!!!!!
x] BAN!!!

joke (A)

ey guyz im off, gonna PARTY HARDY with some friends, cya tomorrow.. =D
Jaxhead
Jaxhead
Army 3-Star Officer
Army 3-Star Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  onZe a.k.a Vel Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:34 pm

cute photo precher, and good luck jax

onZe a.k.a Vel
Army Governor
Army Governor

Back to top Go down

Post  Preacherx Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:44 pm

gl dude....just read like photo and i got exited....i likes photos ^^

anyways guess a picture is worth a thousand words.......why not include photos in this thread.....fun fun fun

not that im trying to change the thread or anything :sigh:
Preacherx
Preacherx
Army 1-Star Officer
Army 1-Star Officer

Kinah : 26240
Abyss Points : 50

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaxhead Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:12 am

Preacherx wrote:gl dude....just read like photo and i got exited....i likes photos ^^

anyways guess a picture is worth a thousand words.......why not include photos in this thread.....fun fun fun

not that im trying to change the thread or anything :sigh:

ya my point in this topic is, that we first TELL how we look, so we can imange that Razz then we start posting pics :]

edit: went away there little bit early, im dead... i'm feeling sooooooooo sleepy Sleep
Jaxhead
Jaxhead
Army 3-Star Officer
Army 3-Star Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum