DarkWing Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Preacherx Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:54 pm

Where are you from?
I am from Romania
How old are you?
In which languages can you speak/write/understand?
English, Romanian, German
When did you start playing Aion?
since infinite aion server didnt have class change yet implemented (got a level 16 mage back then)
Where did you start playing?
infinite aion
What's the name of your ingame character?
Sakuras (level 47 sorcerer), Aileena(level 41-42 Cleric)
Which is your favourite class and which are the ones with which you play better?
sorcerer is my favourite class buh im also starting to enjoy playing a cleric
Previous legions that you've been into? (Atomix)
Ninja something on the first day of legion system implemention buh that went to waste
-What is your ingame class and equipment?
Sakuras: 3/5 Grand Chieftain 1 Departed Legings, some other green crap and Alukina`s Tears (Orb), Still farming on the Ice storm helm and the other earing and ring from Frosmane Lestin, buh helm dont seem to drop for me
and for level 50 i have all the Elder set, and Zapiel` Jewel/Elder Jewel/Elder Book, armor socketed mostly with +20/+50 hp in order to compensate for the Health loss from the Chieftain set and Zapiels Jewels socketed with spell acc
Aileena: 1/5 Grand Chieftain and some other blue stuff i`ve farmed (healing gear for now Arkanis chain and cloth set)
Can you REALLY use Ventrilo and Xfire? In which ways (just listening? or both talking and listening?)?
i can use vent (used it before in Lineage 2 and world of warcraft); xfire:not so much buh i can learn i guess
What's your timezone (GMT +?) and how much time are you online daily? (on weekdays and on weekends)
timezone is GMT +2 (Romania hour), judgeing by the time i spent online the last 2 weeks id say i am online 6-8 hours a day (sometimes less/sometimes more depending on if i go out with my girl or with my friends)
Why do you want to join us?
i want to help out others as well as myself and becoming and imba sorc so i can fuk up some elyos ^^
Preacherx
Preacherx
Army 1-Star Officer
Army 1-Star Officer

Kinah : 26210
Abyss Points : 50

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  onZe a.k.a Vel Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:37 pm

Application accepted. Welcome !

onZe a.k.a Vel
Army Governor
Army Governor

Kinah : 126222
Abyss Points : 25

https://darkwinglegion.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Preacherx Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:57 pm

thank you i guess well see each other when server is up:P....looking forward to that
Preacherx
Preacherx
Army 1-Star Officer
Army 1-Star Officer

Kinah : 26210
Abyss Points : 50

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down